Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Sprinkle of Goodies!!

Yesterday was the start of National Baking Week which is supported by cook Rosemary Shrager, for the second year. This year’s theme is ‘Bake and Share’ which is perfect as there is little point to baking without great friends to share it with. With this as inspiration I’m spending my week baking a number of birthday ‘cupcake’ surprises (which I will be sharing !!!), a perfect way to ‘bake and share’.
With this in mind, I’m always out spying gorgeous cupcake goodies, especially ones I can share as presents, which is when I stumbled amongst the miniamo collection; from their cupcake collection complimented by pastels, I was in love, especially with the cookie cutter collection (the tea pot is super cute!!)



I thought any one would love to bake with these especially if there were accompanied with these ‘OMG there adorable!!!’ (exactly what I said) cards. My favourite is the ‘hello cupcake’ it didn’t have a specific message so it could be used for loads of occasions which make it a bargain at £1.60.




To carry on the Party/ Celebration theme, courtesy of Paperchase , where these great cupcake napkins and the ‘la pièce de résistance’ fork candles by FRED. I think they are the best things since sliced bread, and I thought that was exciting. These awesome contraptions decorate you cake/ Cupcake whilst being a candle holder, then as if by magic, turn in to a functioning utensil..... strange I know but they are defiantly on my Christmas card list!



After all that gable I’m done but I just wanted to say I’d absolute love to hear what you’ve done or plan to bake over this week as I really want to create a montage of peoples creations to send in. If you feel like contributing contact me via commenting here, twitter or email. Happy baking
Lots of Love Tor xx

No comments:

Post a Comment